Develop Effective Training Skills
This blended train the trainer course will help you develop training skills to be able to deliver an effective training session.
The Train the Trainer course, certified by City & Guilds (7300), will give you an understanding of how people learn so that your learners take away the knowledge and skills they need. We aim to make this a practical and fun course based soundly on theories and models of learning. You will find this course gives you the confidence and skills to be an effective trainer.
This is a blended course that is delivered in 2 parts:
- Part 1 is the access to 4 e-learning Modules and as a result, you plan a structured and interactive micro teach session to cover 15 minutes of delivery. Support for Part 1 is given by email and phone.
- Part 2 is the delivery of your micro teach at a face to face session with a peer group. In addition, you carry out a short multiple choice test and the successful completion of micro teach and the test means you can achieve the Train the Trainer certificate.
There is currently 2 face to face dates for you to choose from. Please select one when you purchase the course. The venue will be confirmed 1 week before the date and will be 20 miles approx from Faringdon, Oxfordshire.
Want To Get Started?
Cost – £369 + VAT
The next available dates for Face-to-Face assessment in Faringdon, Oxfordshire are:
- 9th December 2019
- 13th January 2020
- 10th February 2020
- 9th March 2020
- Flexible – learn online, just attend 1 day of face to face assessment
- Practical – no exams, implement what you learn immediately.
- Supported – you can contact your personal assessor at any time to ask about the learning or how you are implementing what you are learning.
- Certified – this is a qualification certified by City and Guilds
What Will I Learn?
- Why training is needed and how it can be adapted to meet individual’s needs
- How adults prefer to learn
- How to structure a training plan including setting clear objectives for the training
- How to manage a group including the setting of ground rules
- Use of icebreakers and warmups
- How to create a conducive learning environment
- The use of visual aids and resources
- Delivering a session as a facilitator and not a presenter
- How to maintain attention and motivation
- Managing difficult situations and people
- Checking on learning
- Giving and receiving feedback
- Evaluation (self, peer and course)
Who Is It For?
How Much Does It Cost?
This includes all your learning, assessment, support, registration and certification.