Twitter Workshop Oxfordshire
Using Twitter for Business Workshop in Oxfordshire
Are you using Twitter for your Social Media Marketing? If you are not sure where to start or have registered a profile but are not sure what to do next, our public Twitter for Business Workshop in Oxfordshire will help you.
During the 4 hour workshop we cover:
- What makes a good profile
- Create an optimised Twitter profile
- Understand the Twitter Language
- Find relevant people to follow
- Engaging on Twitter
- Use Hootsuite – a free Social Media Management tool to listen out for mentions and keywords
- Group your audience into lists to help engagement
- Use shortened links
- Consider what to say and how to schedule content
- Finding content to share
- Identifying the time needed for Twitter
- Measure the success of your Twitter use
You will need to bring a laptop. Our workshops are ‘hands-on’ – you bring a laptop and actually set use Twitter and Hootsuite in class. You will be sent a pre-course assessment to ensure you are registered with appropriate tools and have considered what you want to achieve from your use of Twitter. Groups are kept to a maximum of 5 where possible to ensure that everybody receives individual attention.
The next workshop will be: 9:00am – 1:00pm on Monday 22nd October 2018, Faringdon, Oxfordshire
£109 +VAT per person; includes all training materials, communication and refreshments.