Social Media Strategy Workshop Oxfordshire
How to Create Your Social Media Strategy Workshop Oxfordshire
As a small business, you should be using the correct mix of Social Media depending on your business, your audience, your resources available and what you can talk about. Our small group, public, Social Media Strategy workshop is an interactive workshop to enable you to establish the correct mix of Social Media for your business.
During the 4 hour workshop we cover:
- What does your brand stand for
- The success of your current digital marketing
- Your aims for social media and digital marketing
- Your social media and digital marketing audience
- The benefits of the social media and digital marketing channels available (12 covered)
- What content you are going to create and share
- How much time you need to spend
- How you are going to measure success
- Your Implementation plan for going forward
You will be sent a pre-course assessment to ensure you are prepared for the course.
Each course is kept to a maximum of 5 people to ensure everybody receives individual attention.
The next workshop will be: 9:00am – 1pm on Monday 10th February 2020, Faringdon, Oxfordshire.
£109 + VAT per person including pre-course assessment, handouts and follow up support.