LinkedIn Workshop Oxfordshire
LinkedIn Workshop in Oxfordshire
Have you joined LinkedIn? Do you have an optimised profile that reflects your brand and business? Do you have a policy for who you connect with? Do you get any business from LinkedIn? If you have just signed up for LinkedIn or don’t really feel that LinkedIn is doing anything for you, join our LinkedIn for Business Workshop in Oxfordshire.
During the 3.5 hour workshop we cover:
- Why use LinkedIn for Business
- Create an Optimised LinkedIn Personal profile
- Create an Optimised LinkedIn Company Profile
- Discuss what to say / what not to say
- Develop relationships to drive more business
- Increase visibility using groups
- Use LinkedIn to research your network
- Measure the success of your LinkedIn use
Our workshops are ‘hands-on’ – you bring a laptop and actually use LinkedIn in class. Groups are kept to a maximum of 5 where possible to ensure that everybody receives individual attention. You will be sent a pre-course assessment to ensure you are registered with LinkedIn and have considered what you want to achieve from your use of LinkedIn.
The next workshop will be: 9:00am – 12:30pm on Friday 24th January 2020, Faringdon, Oxfordshire
£99 +VAT per person; this will include all training materials, communication and refreshments.