Who Should Attend?
This course will be valuable for you if:
- You are starting a new business
- You have moved into a marketing role within a business
- You are in a marketing role but don’t think the business is making the best use of digital marketing.
This series of 4 x 1-hour interactive webinars offer you many practical ways to master digital marketing to help increase sales. After all, without sales, a business is not likely to be successful.
During the webinar series, we will work through a Social Media Marketing Strategy Model. We will cover:
- A review of the business and its competitors
- Segmentation of customers
- The audience the business wants to connect with on social
- Choosing appropriate marketing channels for the audience
- Legal aspects of content creation
- Content creation for the buyer journey, relationship marketing and lead generation
- Creating content and social media profiles to be found
- Measuring success using Key Performance Indicators
- Resources (time and budget) required for social media marketing
- Creating social media guidelines and managing risk
- Creating a social media strategy
During the webinars, you will receive downloadable templates and checklists to immediately implement what you have learnt in your business. There will be activities to complete between each webinar. By the end of the webinar series, you will have the opportunity to complete the following documents:
- Competitor Analysis
- Customer Checklist
- Content Plan
- Channel Selection
- Content Ideas
- Measurement factors
- Social Media marketing strategy
When you have completed the webinar series you will also be invited to access the Concise Social Media Strategy online course to help consolidate what you have learned.
All 4 webinars (live attendance and recordings available)
Activities to complete between webinars
Downloadable templates and checklists
Copy of Social Media Made Simple book
Assignments to complete after each webinar
Personalised feedback from a dedicated course tutor
Up to 2 hours of contact time with your tutor via email and/or phone
The premium version of this webinar bundle includes everything in the Standard option plus Mary’s book – Social Media Made Simple – the four webinars, and Assignments to complete after each webinar. These will be assessed and returned to you with personal constructive feedback. We aim for the feedback to enhance your learning as well as improve how you are using digital marketing.
Will I be Supported?
During the webinars, you will be able to ask questions via text chat. The premium version includes an option to talk to the trainers by email or phone (max 2 hours in total) and you will get individual personal feedback on your assignment work.
You will receive a certificate of course completion from Concise Training.
To purchase the full webinar series you must select to view/attend either the Thursday dates at 17:30 or the Friday dates at 08:30 however recordings of each webinar will be available if you are unable to attend. Places are limited to a maximum of 20 attendants on each course.
The dates for each of the webinars are as follows:
Setting up For Success – 6th or 7th February 2020
Choosing Social Media Channels – 13th or 14th February 2020
Creating Digital Content – 20th or 21st February 2020
Measuring Results – 27th or 28th February 2020Download Leaflet