Bespoke Microsoft Word Training
Our bespoke Word training is tailored to the needs of your staff and each training course will contain different content depending on where your staff is starting from and what they need to do. We provide exercises during the training but we are more than happy to look at your real life documents to offer advice.
Typical content might include:
- The ribbon interface
- Text formatting (size, font style, colour, bold, underline and italic)
- Paragraph formatting (bullets, numbering, line spacing, borders, shading)
- Page layout (orientation, margins, page breaks, page numbering)
- Tables (insert, delete rows and columns, adjust column width)
- Copy / paste
- Use Templates, Themes / Styles
- Tables / Forms / Columns,
- Mail Merge
- Page Layout (Header / Footer, Section breaks)
- Smart Art
- Building Blocks
- Picture formatting
- Create Templates
- Themes / Styles
- Hyperlinks / link information between documents
- Version control
- Track changes
- Compare and merge
- Tables of content / Indexes / Bookmarks / Bibliography
All learners leave with a flash drive containing handouts, exercises to work on in class and worked answers. Three months email support following the training course is included in the cost.
Courses can be ½ day or 1 day depending on requirements. We would recommend no more than 8 people in the class.
Contact us now on +44 (0)1865 522 658 to book your Word training.
Get in touch today
Telephone: 01865 522658
Mobile: +44 (0) 07799 634835