Bespoke Microsoft Excel Training
An investment in Excel training can save your business hours of time as your employees finally understand how to use Excel to calculate formulae, produce graphs and analyse data.
Our bespoke Excel Training is offered at four levels and courses can be mixed and matched depending on need and time available. We provide exercises during the training but we are more than happy to look at your real life spreadsheets to offer advice.
- Understand the ribbon interface
- Enter numbers and text into a spreadsheet
- Format cells
- Insert / delete rows and columns,
- Simple formulae
- Common functions
- Create graphs.
- Absolute and relative cell references
- Format charts and graphs
- Conditional formatting
- Analyse spreadsheets using tables / graphs and charts / filters
- Use mathematical, statistical, financial, conditional, logical functions
- Smart Art
- Protect cells, sheets, workbooks
- Data validation and Lookup functions
- What-if scenarios / Goal seek / Sparklines
- Pivot tables and charts and Slicers
- Merge multiple copies of workbook.
- Two way look ups using VLOOKUP and MATCH
- Combining IF and VLOOKUP
- Recording macros
- Running Macros
- Macro Security
- Including macros to open automatically with Excel
- Introduction to VBA
All learners leave with a flash drive containing handouts, exercises to work on in class and worked answers. Three months email support following the training course is included in the cost
Courses can be ½ day or 1 day depending on requirements. We would recommend no more than 8 people in the class.
Contact us now on +44 (0)1865 522 658 to book your Excel training.
Get in touch today
Telephone: 01865 522658
Mobile: +44 (0) 07799 634835