Develop Skills To Deliver Effective Webinars
Being able to deliver online training is a great way to attract existing and potential customers as well as help to build relationships with them.
The best webinars are well planned and are interactive to make them engaging and worthwhile.
In this course you will find out how to design and plan a webinar that is interactive and you will deliver it to a small group. An observer will give you constructive feedback so you will know how to improve for the next delivery.
The course content gives you 2 levels of input.
- Understanding the fundamentals of delivering training to a group. You will find out how adults like to take on board information, how to structure a session to meet their needs, how to make your training delivery the best it can be.
- How to apply these training principles to delivering webinars to a group.
The course consists of 7 Modules covering 6 hours of video input delivered by Di Dawson who takes you through the “Training Cycle”.
During the training, Di offers lots of tips, ideas and interactive exercises. She will show you how to structure a session, how to prepare for training and how to deliver an engaging and interactive session. She examines different webinar tools and suggests how to decide which tool is best suited for the purpose. Di provides individual email support throughout the course.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Select a webinar tool
- Promote a webinar
- Structure a webinar that best suits the attendees’ needs
- Use activities to make a webinar engaging and interactive
- Use questioning well and handle the audience
- Choose methods to follow up after the webinar
Want To Get Started?
Cost – £235 + VAT
The next available dates for webinar microteach and assessment are:
- 19th August at 7:30pm
- 24th October at 9:30am
The learning and assessment process is:
- Flexible – learn online,
- Practical – implement what you learn immediately.
- Supported – you can contact your personal assessor at any time to ask about the learning or how you are implementing what you are learning.
What Will I Learn?
The interactive e-learning materials cover the Training Cycle so you will be introduced to:
- Why training is needed and how it can be adapted to meet individual’s needs
- How adults prefer to learn
- How to structure a training plan including setting clear objectives for the training
- How to manage a group including the setting of ground rules
- Use of icebreakers and warmups
- How to create a conducive learning environment
- The use of visual aids and resources
- Delivering a session as a facilitator and not a presenter
- How to maintain attention and motivation
- Managing difficult situations and people
- Checking on learning
- Giving and receiving feedback
- Evaluation (self, peer and course)
Who Is It For?
This course is perfect for you if you are in a role in which you need to give instruction to others using a webinar format. You may be a consultant or expert in your chosen field but want to understand how to offer more services through webinar delivery.
How Much Does It Cost?
This course costs £235 + VAT. Payment can be made by BACs transfer or Credit Card or PayPal (Worldwide). This version of the course is currently available worldwide. This includes all your learning, assessment, support and Concise Training certification.