Study the Diploma in Digital Marketing Course
We are offering 1 lucky student the chance to achieve the City and Guilds Diploma in Digital Marketing ( a level 3 accredited qualification) as a fully funded learner via the Derek Holder Legacy Fund.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a young person (18yrs – 30yrs of age) to gain an internationally recognised qualification, for which the normal fee is £2880 + VAT.
Please read the criteria below and, if you can meet the criteria, complete the application form further down the page.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be aged 18 – 30
- Be employed by UK based small charity or not-for-profit organisation*
- Hold level 2 qualifications in English and Maths (E.G. GCSE or Functional Skills at level 2) or equivalent. All assignments are required to be of a good standard of English
- Be confident in the use of IT and at least 2 social media channels for personal use
- Have access to a computer with a reliable internet connection in order to complete assignments and practical tasks. It is challenging to complete all assignments and tasks using only an iPad or tablet. We recommend having access to a laptop or desktop for the duration of the course.
- Must not be a graduate
- Willing to take part in a short online interview (if the initial application is successful)
- Willing to undertake a 15-month programme of study starting in June 2019
- Able to attend monthly online webinars
- Have the full support of their employer and their manager/supervisor/equivalent for the duration of the course
*Applicants must be employed by a UK based registered charity or equivalent certified not-for-profit organisation with a turnover of up to £1 million and able to supply at least 1 year of audited accounts
The application process is as follows:
- Complete the application form below
- If successful you will be asked to attend a short online interview
If you are selected for the opportunity to study a free Diploma in Digital Marketing you will be informed by email not less than one week before the start of the course.
The deadline for applications to start the course in October is 5pm on 4th October 2019.
City & Guilds Distance Learning Qualifications
Take your use of social media to the next level, with our City & Guilds Diploma in Social Media for Business. This qualification is aimed at those who use a range of social media channels but want to learn about the application of social media in a marketing environment. Learn More.
Comprehensive cover of digital marketing techniques including creating a digital marketing strategy and marketing plan, creating a WordPress website, using e-mail newsletters and creating a range of digital content including videos, e-books, infographics, images, blogs and advertising. Learn more.
This blended Train the Trainer course will help you develop training skills to be able to deliver an effective training session. The Train the Trainer course, certified by City & Guilds, will give you an understanding of how people learn so that your learners take away the knowledge and skills they need. Learn More.
Individual Online Courses
Bundles and Subscriptions
For a limited time only we are offering our best selling Social Media Strategy Online Course together with the highly acclaimed book by Mary Thomas – “Social Media Made Simple”.
£69.00 + VAT – Learn more