Concise Training is committed to providing a quality service for its learners. One of the ways in which we can continue to improve our service is by listening and responding to the views of our learners, and in particular by responding positively to complaints, and by putting mistakes right.
Therefore we aim to ensure that:
- making a complaint is as easy as possible;
- we treat a complaint as a clear expression of dissatisfaction with our service which calls for an immediate response;
- we deal with it promptly, politely and, when appropriate, confidentially;
- we respond in the right way – for example, with an explanation, or an apology where we have got things wrong, or information on any action taken etc;
- we learn from complaints, use them to improve our service, and review annually our complaints policy and procedures.
We recognise that many concerns will be raised informally, and dealt with quickly. Our aims are to:
- resolve informal concerns quickly
- keep matters low-key
- enable mediation between the complainant and the individual to whom the complaint has been referred.
An informal approach is appropriate when it can be achieved. But if concerns cannot be satisfactorily resolved informally, then the formal complaints procedure should be followed.
Definition: Concise Training defines a complaint as ‘any expression of dissatisfaction that requires a formal response’.
Purpose: The formal complaints procedure is intended to ensure that all complaints are handled fairly, consistently and wherever possible resolved to the complainant’s satisfaction.
Concise Training’s general customer feedback process: Concise Training is committed to providing high-quality training and assessment for its customers and continuously seeks opportunities to improve its services. Constructive comments on where Concise Training can improve its services are welcomed. Concise Training asks customers at the end of a face to face training course, e-learning course or qualification to provide comments via a feedback form. The feedback form provides valuable information that enables Concise Training to introduce improvements to all its training products and services. Concise Training encourages its customers to provide honest feedback to enable the improvement processes to take place effectively.
Formal Complaints Procedure
If you are unable to resolve the issue informally, the complaint should be submitted in writing or by email within 7 working days for the matter arising.
The complaint should be addressed to the Director of Concise Training:
26 Nursery View
The written complaint should include:
- details of the issue leading to the complaint
course being taken (along with the date and venue if appropriate)
- Complainant’s full name and contact details including email address
- Details of the consequences resulting from the issue and the remedy being sought.
You can expect your complaint to be acknowledged within 2 working days of receipt. You should get a response and an explanation within 7 working days. This outcome will be the final decision by Concise Training.