Enhance your digital marketing skills
The Diploma in Digital Marketing qualification allows you to take your career to a new level and become sought after by businesses of all sizes. Our delivery of this in-depth, comprehensive City & Guilds accredited diploma in digital marketing qualification is through webinars and e-learning courses with a high level of personalised support so can be taken wherever in the world you happen to be.
Distinguish yourself from your peers with professional, practical knowledge of the use of digital marketing in a business. During the course, which is assessed through a portfolio of evidence, you will cover practical use of the entire range of digital marketing channels including WordPress websites, Email Newsletters, Social Networking, Videos, Mobile, and E-books as well as marketing theories and principles including competitor analysis, market audits, marketing strategy and planning, policies and content planning. Learning is covered in a practical way so you can immediately apply what you are learning to your real work situation.
The learning and assessment process is:
- Flexible – learn when you want, where you are (Internet connection needed).
- Practical – no exams, implement what you learn immediately.
- Structured – you follow a schedule of e-learning, webinars, assignments and projects over a 15 month period so you have deadlines to work towards.
- Assessed – we ask you to complete 18 assignments and 3 projects and you will receive individual feedback on each question on each assignment/ project so you can track your progress. Feedback is relevant to your situation.
- Supported – you can contact your personal assessor at any time to ask about the assignments, the learning or how you are implementing what you are learning.
- Up to date – all e-learning is updated every 6 months and you will also have access to a monthly update document covering all the updates in the social media industry.
- Detailed – you will be given a huge amount of content about digital marketing which you can use in your own business or you can use to set up a freelance consultancy.
- Accredited – this is an internationally recognised qualification.
What Will You Learn?
You will learn to:
- Create effective content/graphics/videos/blog posts.
- Use principles of marketing (buyer personas, call to actions, competitor analysis).
- Develop and document social media strategies.
- Create and manage social media campaigns across multiple channels.
- Set up, activate and optimise profiles across the full range of social networks.
- Plan and create a search engine and mobile optimised WordPress website.
- Create optimised blog posts.
- Create an email newsletter campaign.
- Create a video to promote the business.
- Optimise your content for maximum exposure – hashtags, keywords etc.
- Maximise engagement across social and digital media
- Use paid for advertising on social networks to reach targeted audiences.
- Track your performance using analytics and measure your success.
- Recognise and engage with brand ambassadors and influencers.
- Monitor digital marketing activity to spot opportunities.
- Undertake a marketing audit and create a marketing strategy
- Use digital marketing to find clients to work with.
- Use digital marketing within the laws and guidelines of your country.
Request a brochure
What Happens During The Training?
- You will attend 19 live online class webinars 3 – 4 weeks apart. If you are unable to attend live recordings are available.
- You’ll be placed in a supportive group of peers and alumni who can help you through the course with ideas and guidance.
- You will complete 17 e-learning courses to learn the how and why of each of the channels.
- Learning is carried out remotely online. All you need is a web-enabled laptop, PC or tablet with a decent Internet connection and you can study from anywhere and whenever you want.
- You will have a dedicated course tutor who you are encouraged to contact with questions queries or even if you just want to say hello and discuss digital marketing (we are a friendly bunch).
- Your tutor can also help you in a coaching capacity, helping with job references, new business ventures, networking and even writing your first proposal.
- During the course, you will be provided with monthly update documents that summarise all you need to know about what is changing in the world of digital marketing.
Who Is It For?
This course is perfect for you if:
- You want to become a freelance digital marketing consultant working from home.
- You have just moved into a new role managing digital marketing for your business.
- You are a small business owner who wants to grow the business through the use of digital marketing.
- You would like a new career in digital marketing.
How Much Does It Cost?
The full course and qualification costs £2880 + VAT or 15 monthly payments of £197 + VAT (£236.40). VAT (a sales tax) is only payable in the EU at the rate applicable in your country. Payment can be made by BACs transfer or direct debit (UK only) or Credit Card or PayPal (Worldwide).
This includes all your training (live webinars and access to the e-learning materials), assessment, feedback, support, registration and certification. The only additional cost is the cost of the purchase of a domain name and hosting for your website. This costs from £65 + VAT per year if purchased through us but you are welcome to go elsewhere.
You will also receive a copy of Mary’s book, “Social Media Made Simple”.
How Long Does It Take?
You can expect to be learning about Digital Marketing for around 15 months and it progresses fairly quickly. Everybody who takes the qualification starts at a different level of knowledge and the time it takes to complete will vary appropriately. We suggest that in order to complete the learning within the short time scale approximately 10 hours a week is needed but that does depend on your knowledge base of the topics. If you wish to take longer, that is also possible as the qualification is designed to fit around a busy working lifestyle.
When Can I Start?
We run 3 cohorts during the year – February, June and November. Each cohort is a maximum of 10 people so that you can each be given a high level of personal support. Our next cohort starts on 25th June 2018.
Want To Get Started?
Course Cost – £2880 + VAT
Course Duration – 15 months
Start date – Next cohort starts 25th June 2018
Read Our Learner Stories
★ Course Reviews ★