Enhance Your Digital Marketing SkillsCourse cost £2880 + VAT or Monthly payments from £197 +VAT
Take your career to the next level with the City & Guilds Diploma in Digital Marketing!
The City & Guilds Diploma in Digital Marketing qualification allows you to take your career to a new level and become sought after by businesses of all sizes. Our delivery of this in-depth, comprehensive City & Guilds accredited diploma in digital marketing qualification is through webinars and e-learning courses with a high level of personalised support so can be taken wherever in the world you happen to be.
Distinguish yourself from your peers with professional, practical knowledge of the use of digital marketing in a business. During the course, which is assessed through a portfolio of evidence, you will cover practical use of the entire range of digital marketing channels including WordPress websites, Email Newsletters, Social Networking, Videos, Mobile, and E-books as well as marketing theories and principles including competitor analysis, market audits, marketing strategy and planning, policies and content planning. Learning is covered in a practical way so you can immediately apply what you are learning to your real work situation.
The learning and assessment process is:
- Flexible – learn when you want, where you are (Internet connection needed).
- Practical – no exams, implement what you learn immediately.
- Structured – you follow a schedule of e-learning, webinars, assignments and projects over a 15 month period so you have deadlines to work towards.
- Assessed – we ask you to complete 18 assignments and 3 projects and you will receive individual feedback on each question on each assignment/ project so you can track your progress. Feedback is relevant to your situation.
- Supported – you can contact your personal assessor at any time to ask about the assignments, the learning or how you are implementing what you are learning.
- Up to date – all e-learning is updated every 6 months and you will also have access to a monthly update document covering all the updates in the social media industry.
- Detailed – you will be given a huge amount of content about digital marketing which you can use in your own business or you can use to set up a freelance consultancy.
- Accredited – this is an internationally recognised qualification from City & Guilds and we are proud of the quality standards this means we need to adhere to.
- UCAS – successful completion of this course is worth 32 UCAS points.
What Will You Learn?
You will learn to:
- Create effective content/graphics/videos/blog posts.
- Use principles of marketing (buyer personas, call to actions, competitor analysis).
- Develop and document social media strategies.
- Create and manage social media campaigns across multiple channels.
- Set up, activate and optimise profiles across the full range of social networks.
- Plan and create a search engine and mobile optimised WordPress website.
- Create optimised blog posts.
- Create an email newsletter campaign.
- Create a video to promote the business.
- Optimise your content for maximum exposure – hashtags, keywords etc.
- Maximise engagement across social and digital media
- Use paid for advertising on social networks to reach targeted audiences.
- Track your performance using analytics and measure your success.
- Recognise and engage with brand ambassadors and influencers.
- Monitor digital marketing activity to spot opportunities.
- Undertake a marketing audit and create a marketing strategy
- Use digital marketing to find clients to work with.
- Use digital marketing within the laws and guidelines of your country.
Request a brochure
What Happens During The Training?
- You will attend 19 live online class webinars 3 – 4 weeks apart. If you are unable to attend live, recordings are available.
- You can join a supportive group of peers and alumni who can help you through the course with ideas and guidance.
- You will complete 17 e-learning courses to learn the how and why of each of the channels.
- Learning is carried out remotely online. All you need is a web-enabled laptop, PC or tablet with a decent Internet connection and you can study from anywhere and whenever you want.
- You will have a dedicated course tutor who you are encouraged to contact with questions queries or even if you just want to say hello and discuss digital marketing (we are a friendly bunch).
- Your tutor can also help you in a coaching capacity, helping with job references, new business ventures, networking and even writing your first proposal.
- During the course, you will be provided with monthly update documents that summarise all you need to know about what is changing in the world of digital marketing.
Who Is It For?
This course is perfect for you if:
- You want to become a freelance digital marketing consultant working from home.
- You have just moved into a new role managing digital marketing for your business.
- You are a small business owner who wants to grow the business through the use of digital marketing.
- You would like a new career in digital marketing.
How Much Does It Cost?
The full course and qualification costs £2880 + VAT or 15 monthly payments of £197 + VAT (£236.40). VAT (a sales tax) is only payable in the EU at the rate applicable in your country. Payment can be made by BACs transfer or direct debit (UK only) or Credit Card or PayPal (Worldwide). This includes all your training (live webinars and access to the e-learning materials), assessment, feedback, support, registration and certification.
Advanced Learner Loans may be available (subject to meeting criteria) through our City & Guilds centre for this course. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The only additional fee is the cost of the purchase of a domain name and hosting for your website. This costs from £95 + VAT per year, if purchased through us, but you are welcome to go elsewhere. You will also receive a copy of Mary’s book, “Social Media Made Simple”.
How Long Does It Take?
You can expect to be learning about Digital Marketing for around 15 months and it progresses fairly quickly. Everybody who takes the qualification starts at a different level of knowledge and the time it takes to complete will vary appropriately. We suggest that in order to complete the learning within the time scale, approximately 10 hours a week is needed, but that does depend on your knowledge base of the topics. If you wish to take longer, that is also possible as the qualification is designed to fit around a busy working lifestyle.
When Can I Start?
We run 3 cohorts during the year – February, June and October. Each cohort is a maximum of 10 people so that you can each be given a high level of personal support. Our next cohort starts on 21st October 2019.
Want To Get Started?
Course Cost – £2880 + VAT
Course Duration – 15 months
Start date – Next cohort starts 21st October 2019
Read Our Learner Stories
★ Course Reviews ★
Very proud to receive from Mary Thomas of Concise Training my City & Guilds Diploma in Digital Marketing. At 59, I am not too old to learn about digital marketing. It took 2 1/2 years and both Di Dawson and Mary Thomas were very supportive in my journey of learning and development. I was attracted to this diploma course because it is accredited by Ofqual and a credible qualification that is recognised here in the UK and Overseas. I urge anyone reading this “you are never too old to learn” and follow your dreams to success.
I’ve recently completed the diploma in digital marketing course and would very much recommend this to anyone who is looking into this currently, I found the course to be flexible whilst challenging and Mary and Di provided excellent support throughout the journey. During the delivery of the course the content and rules and behaviours of social and digital marketing changed quickly and I always felt that the regular bulletins and the catch-ups on the webinars to go over these changes was beneficial as it allowed me to keep updated with these changes, some of which had been initially implemented in the states and were soon to be updated on UK platforms (in my roles this provided an important heads-up). During the course, I changed job roles and again Mary and Di were flexible and supportive which I really appreciated. I’ll remain a keen follower of concise on all platforms, thanks again!
I have just completed the City & Guild Diploma in Digital Marketing. It has been an excellent course and given me lots of experience in different areas of digital marketing. Mary and Di have been fantastic with their support and help. This qualification will open a lot of doors and opportunities for me. I am so glad I chose to do this course and would recommend it to anyone. Thank you.
I have recently finished my Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing. My tutor was Mary and I have only praise for her support and encouragement throughout the course. It took me slightly longer to complete my 18 months course as I slipped my disc two months into the course, and Mary was instrumental in allowing me to take a break and restart when I was better. After 10 years as a stay at home mum ( albeit an expat wife also), the course not only allowed me to bring my skillset bang up to date but also gave me the confidence to get back out into the workforce, which is half the battle when you are trying to find a new job. The course allowed me to raise my profile on Social Media and as I graduate from this course, I have walked away with a year freelancing work which came from the strong profile I had developed on Linkedin throughout this course. I can not thank Mary and Di enough for the brilliant course structure, and all the support throughout the last 20 months. The best thing is the support does not end once the course is completed and I know that I only have to email or call for advice and I will have help on hand. Thank you Concise Training for getting me back out to the workforce.
I would just like to take the time to say a huge thank you to Di, Mary and the team at Concise Training. I have just completed the level 3 diploma in Digital Marketing and I really did enjoy taking part in this course. I have learned so much throughout the course including how to manage online presence, creating my own website, social media strategies, content marketing plans, how to edit photos and videos, competitor analysis and so much more. I have developed my knowledge and expanded my skills in the digital marketing world which I will now be able to put to good use to support the organisation I work for. I would highly recommend this course to anyone who is keen to learn more about Digital Marketing and wants to expand on their skills and knowledge for work purposes or individual use. I also would like to thank Di and Mary for the supportive feedback provided throughout the assignments and webinars.
“I’ve only been a student with Concise Training for 3 months,and I already have an offer to manage an emerging brand account.(and 2 local smaller businesses expressed an interest in hiring me). Thanks to Mary and her team’s thought-provoking, analytical and inspired approach, timely feedback and friendly support, I have a chance to complement my MBA Certificate with most up-to-date digital skills.”
Excellent exposure to social media. Useful for my work even though I am not a small business employee. Helped me to understand the basics of social media, while refreshening my marketing knowledge. Mary and Di were always accessible. Thank you.
I have completed my City and Guilds Diploma in Digital Marketing, and it was a fantastic and remarkable learning journey for me. I found the subject of digital marketing with Concise insightful, highly flexible and enlightening. It certainly helped me to put my irrational fears of social/digital media platforms to one side and appreciate their infinite possibilities. The themes and topics explore everything you would expect from such a high-level course such as planning effective social media campaigns, right through to tapping one’s hidden creative talents when it comes to producing a video. The skills, knowledge and practical experience from the course has already opened up new avenues and opportunities both on a personal and professional level for me. I am indebted to the inspirational support and pivotal guidance from my personal tutor Di Dawson who framed my whole learning and development experience on this course – and there to give me a prod when I needed it. I also have to say a big thank you to Mary Thomas, The professional style and approach adopted by Mary in delivering and presenting the course materials e.g. webinars are engaging and refreshing. If you are considering a career in Digital Marketing then I strongly recommend this course with Concise Training as your first stop your professional career ladder.
I found myself at a crossroads in my life and decided I needed something useful to concentrate on. I’m 44 and haven’t studied at all other than GCSE’s so was really concerned about not being good enough. I wasn’t sure what to expect at all. I completely immersed myself in the course and to my surprise really enjoyed every aspect. Mary and the team were supportive from the beginning for the full 18 months of my huge learning curve. They were flexible with their time and happy to talk to me at any time of day or night. The knowledge I’ve gained has allowed me to create a brand in women’s Mountain Biking that is now recognised in the industry by many. I even received a highly commended certification from the Festival of Learning. For a complete novice at academia i’m proud. Digital marketing has many different aspects which in today’s world are invaluable to understand. The sky’s the limit once you have the skills. Thank you so much Concise training!
Completed this course? Leave your review: