Digital and Social Media Marketing Strategy Training
Digital and Social Media Marketing Strategy
If you are using digital and social media marketing, we recommend having a clear strategy to ensure you are using the right channels and sharing the correct content for your audience and the aims you want to achieve from your social media / digital marketing. The strategy should consider the tone and brand of the business, what your competitors are doing on social/digital and the skill set and resource within the business.
Our digital and social media marketing strategy training course will cover:
- A review of what is currently happening in the business as well as a competitor analysis. This will be carried out by Concise before the training
- The brand and values of the business to understand the tone to be used across digital content.
- The aims for social media / digital marketing
- The audience the business wants to engage with
- The channels that are most appropriate for the business to use
- Original content that can be created by the business as well as sources of content to share
- The skill set, and resources required. Information about social media policies and crisis management plans if required
- How to measure the use of social media / digital marketing
- Action Planning
Concise Training can formally document the results of the strategy training if required. Ongoing consultancy is available if required.
Contact us now to get a quote for your social media / digital marketing strategy training.