Practical Training in Data Security
The GDPR and PECR changes in 2018 have heightened awareness of the need to mitigate the risk of data breaches. You need to ensure that your business has the right procedures in place and that your staff are using best practice to reduce the risk of a data breach.
Although each session delivered will cover the same basic issues, we will ensure that we understand your current security setup and any particular issues that you are facing. The training will be delivered in an interactive way and will give practical tips staff can use both in work and in their personal lives. During the 1.5 hour session, we will discuss (at a minimum) using scenarios and examples:
Cybersecurity / Data Protection
- What is it?
- Why does it matter?
- Some examples
- Everybody is responsible
- Social Engineering – what is it and how to look out for it
- Using Email (spam and phishing)
- Internet (using public Wi-Fi)
- Mobile Technology (laptops and phones) – and allowing others access
- Keeping safe when using personal technology – using antivirus / firewalls
- Using screen lockouts
- Backup and Encryption
- Deleting contact information
- Processes when people leave
- Paper Files
- Waste destruction
- Client sign-in sheets etc
- What to do if something happens?
Contact us now to discuss your requirements, get a quote and book a date.
Social Media Workshops
Face-to-Face Public Workshops