Training to Plan Content for Social Media and Digital Marketing
Plan Content for Social Media and Digital Marketing
Social media and digital marketing channels are all about content in some form. Content should be created based on what your audience wants to hear, not what the business wants to say.
It is much easier to create and share content if you have a plan. We can work with you to plan content your audience wants to hear – and you have the skills and time to create. A typical content plan will be for the next 3 – 6 months.
During this bespoke session, we will:
- Look at what content your competitors are sharing
- Help you to create audience personas which will identify the pain your audience needs you to solve
- Create a plan of content based on events you are attending or what is likely to trend. For example, if you are in the healthcare industry it may be appropriate to know that when it is dementia awareness week and share appropriate content.
- Identity content to put on the plan that will educate your audience
- Look at the best tools to use to document the plan – potentially using scheduling options to publish content to your social media channels.
- Help you create images, text and videos without needing expensive tools or support
- Look at how to reuse content across channels in different forms
- Look at how to curate content so that you have relevant content to share
This session will be different every time it is run depending on the attendees and the business. It is likely to be a mix of structured brainstorming and practical hands-on learning using a range of tools to create and curate content. It will take 1/2 – 1 day.
Contact us now to discuss your requirements, get a quote and book a date.
Social Media Workshops
Face-to-Face Public Workshops