You can now share text only posts on your Instagram Story. They are easy to compose and you can choose different fonts and also use a nice coloured background to make them stand out to your followers.
To get started you simply do the following:
- Click on the top of your Home feed to start your story
- Slide to the bottom left ‘Type’ option
- Choose the font at the top (just click the label to switch between them):
- Modern – fully justified, will adjust to fit the whole width of the text line
- Neon – fully justified, will adjust to fit the whole width of the text line
- Typewriter— defaults to left justified but can be changed
- Strong – fully justified, will adjust to fit the whole width of the text line
- At this stage, you have various options available for you to customise your text.
- Once you have entered the text and background colour, choose the > at the bottom to convert it to a story. Once you are at the next stage you can change the colour of your text and add additional text if you wish.
Do let us know in the comments below how you are getting along with Instagram Stories and if you will be using this new text only posts feature.