Concise Training has been offering social media training services since 2009. As you know, we offer face to face training (either workshops or bespoke at client site), City & Guilds qualifications and E-Learning courses. As some of you may not know, for the last two years we have also been offering a social media content management service for clients.
This service was introduced to fulfil the requests we received from clients who have grown as a result of our training. We frequently find that we are also asked to get things going for clients while they test which social media marketing mix is appropriate for them and ultimately help clients to take it back in-house by training their staff and offering a consultancy service. Throughout our content management services, our emphasis is on engagement through the use of relevant content, questions and high quality, interesting images.
During 2015, my team and I have become more structured and reflective in our approach to our own marketing – making sure that our digital advertising, networking, newsletters and search engine optimisation appeals to our defined audience.
During my face to face networking events, in particular, I became very conscious that I was known as Concise ‘Training’ and the additional message of offering content management was getting lost. As I am keen to grow both sides of the business so we can offer a complete digital and social media marketing service to clients, we decided it was time to develop the social media content management side of the business in its own right.
Inevitably these things take a while to acomplish especially when they are being done whilst maintaining our high-quality service to existing clients and the process of launching a new brand has many steps. However, I’m delighted to finally announce that our new website Concise Social Media is now live and ready for visitors. We would love to know what you think. We have had very positive feedback so far and a better appreciation of the extent of the services we can provide.
During the next six months, we will be developing the Concise Social Media brand further and helping it to stand on its own within the Concise Training family. It will still provide a service that is personal and affordable and will continue to able to draw on the considerable knowledge gained from Concise Training’s work with a variety of digital marketing channels, sizes of business and industry sectors.
Eventually, we will separate social media updates, newsletters and blog posts, but for now, we are keeping the two together – yes to make it more efficient to manage but also to use the trust and credibility that we have built for Concise Training to promote the new Concise Social Media brand.
- As part of the Concise Training family, we have been using and training others in the use of the marketing channels for the past 6.5 years.
- We firmly believe engagement is key to social media success and is the core of everything we do.
- Your account manager and myself will work with you to identify specific, realistic aims for the digital marketing as well as the brand and voice of your business, creating a bespoke solution for your budget and audience.
- You will be encouraged and helped to contribute to the content shared on social media – you know your business. We will work with your content and make it more engaging,
- Digital advertising campaigns can be created across the marketing channels if this is right for your business. We will help you to target the campaigns and keep within a specified budget.
- You will receive a monthly report so it is possible to track whether your aims are being met.